(PRESS RELEASE) PINELLAS PARK, FL – To help eyecare professionals (ECPs) build excitement and educate patients on the new brand and lens offerings, Transitions Optical has created several new educational and point-of-sale tools. The materials include information on how to dispense, style and communicate about the modern and technology-savvy brand. Centered around the launch of Transitions Signature lenses style colors and Transitions XTRActive style mirrors, ECPs can now order a custom launch kit at www.TransitionsPRO.com/freestyle.
ECPs can leverage the brand rejuvenation and style colors and style mirrors in their practice by selecting from the following resources for their kit:
- Patient Brochures: This tool presents the entire family of Transitions lens products and revitalized messaging to patients.
- ECP Information Sheet: Built to help ECPs communicate the benefits of Transitions lenses, this resource outlines the differences between products.
- Transitions Style Collection Guide: Authored by Transitions Change Agent Sheena Taff, the Transitions Style Collection guide gives ECPs a step-by-step look at how to talk to patients about the latest trends in eyewear, and how to pair their frames with style colors and style mirrors.
- Lens Swatches: Complete with the four style colors and six style mirrors lens options, ECPs can now demonstrate what these new lenses looks like both activated and unactivated.
- Dispensing Mat with Inserts: Help inform your patients on the new style colors and style mirrors lens options with three different dispensing mat inserts.
The new brand resources can be viewed online and downloaded at www.TransitionsPRO.com/freestyle. Additional downloadable resources include, a Light Under Control™ video loop, Transitions lens dispensing tips, FAQs and posters for style colors and style mirrors.