The Vision Council is pleased to offer a new report from the custom client-level VisionWatch line of research - Managed Vision Care Usage & Behavior.
This new "first-of-a-kind" study gauges the overall level of Managed Vision Care (MVC) coverage among the US adult population, and provides a detailed picture of the MVC landscape, including:
- Where people obtain their MVC coverage
- How much people pay for MVC coverage
- Changes in coverage over the past year
- Behavior patterns among those with and without MVC coverage
- How MVC benefits and coverage influences both the timing, location and amount spent on future Rx eyewear purchases
- Type of coverage used when getting an eye exam or making an optical purchase
- Trends in MVC coverage over time and the
- Consumer demographics of those possessing and using MVC benefits during the latter half of 2014
This new custom VisionWatch research report is now available to members of The Vision Council at a price of $250. Non-members may purchase the report for $500.
The report's table of contents, as well as the consumer survey form used to develop the content in the report, is available here https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/members/managed-vision-care-and-behavior-report.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.