EyeInnovate by INVISION Magazine is the premier two-day networking conference focused on helping independent eyecare pros grow their businesses through improved branding, marketing and trend analysis. In partnership with Cleinman Performance Partners, Marketing 4ECPs and a compelling roster of speakers, this year’s sessions will help ECP’s build skills in critical areas like effective online and offline marketing, social media management, business differentiation, specialization, and much more.
EyeInnovate full registrations include:
- All educational sessions and conference materials including presentations
- Opening Welcome Reception
- Daily meals: continental breakfasts, lunches and refreshments
- Ample networking time with EyeInnvoate attendees AND Cleinman Performance Partners members
- Closing Reception
- Mobile app with sessions, speaker profiles, attendee contact information, and more.
REGULAR PRICING: $449
STUDENT RATE: $149 (please call for criteria details and special code)
Contact Laura at [email protected] for a special discount code to apply at the time of registration.
WHO WILL ATTEND
- Optometry Groups
- Corporate Optical
- Buying Groups
- Independent Optical & Optometry Practice Owners
- Suppliers who want to exhibit for exposure
- Suppliers who want to learn to market better to their customers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Social Media Managers
- Corporate Executive
- Business Development
Become an EyeInnovate Insider
Sign up to become an EyeInnovate Insider and you’ll receive a special discount code to save on your conference ticket during registration. Rates and discounts are subject to change and cannot be combined with any other promotional code.
NO RISK REGISTRATION:
If the pandemic causes Dallas, Texas, or the Renaissance Addison to place restrictions on indoor gatherings where we find it necessary to cancel EyeInnovate 2021, you will receive a full refund for your registration amount paid—no strings attached. Your health and safety are our number one priority.
EyeInnovate is a conference (not a trade show) for independent ECPs; including owners, managers, ODs, MDs, opticians and technicians with decision-making responsibilities.