Get one free year of the publication American eyecare professionals love most!
Successful business owners are always looking for good people.
Sometimes its just semantics and sometimes a clearer way of phrasing things can cause less embarrassment.
But fashion may be … Every time you hear the word “selling” replace it in your head with “styling” and see your multiple pair sales flourish.
Our Brain Squad shares the 'hows' and 'whens' of their rejuvenation strategies.
Must be the season of warm tones and frames that are just begging to be touched.
When you know, you grow.
Like the perils of asking family for investment money and what you can and cannot do when it comes to letting go of an employee with...
It’s getting hot in heeere!
Never before have marketers and business owners been able to understand their marketing efforts and make calculated, data-driven business decisions.
Here’s our 2021 Holiday Gift Guide curated by OpticianNow!
Like Shamir goes racing and Zeiss gets glasses.
After all, a great new year starts with a great New Year’s Day.
Don’t forget your delivery people this holiday season and an accent wall as part of your seasonal merchandising? You betcha!
Like waiting on that first cup of morning coffee and building a little gratitude into a simple act we’re all doing more of anyway.
51. In what state is your store or practice? COMMENT: The 2021 Big Survey attracted responses from ECPs in 39 states and Canada. California contributed the...
Salaries By Region Salaries By State (States with 10 or more responses) Salaries By Market Type
46. Give us your ‘elevator pitch’ for people unfamiliar with your business or profession. Along with a few helpful reminders that striking up conversations with strangers...
41. What is your exit strategy? 42. What’s the current state of your retirement/pension plan? It’s badly underfunded 19% It needs a modest boost 24% On...
32. How old are you? 20-29 3% 30-39 23% 40-49 30% 50-59 25% 60-70 16% Above 70 3% 33. What are the most overrated things about...
21. Do you offer … Private label 33% Medicaid/value brands 49% Color contact lenses 68% Low vision aids 18% Dry eye treatment services 55% Nutraceuticals 27%...
The number of Americans suffering from diabetes-related blindness is expected to nearly double by 2050 but we have the means to help stop this silent killer...
Would you confront them, call the cops or play it safe?
9 optical and sun styles that offer square pegs, round holes and everything in-between.
But the end result is an important and useful tool for ECPs that didn't actually kill me.
It’s a pretty wide spread of brands with no runaway winner.
"Love the Hot Sellers area..."
Now they’ve got the therapeutic tools they need — and they have a heck of a lot of fun!
The other 56% prefer a myriad of other more organic and sometimes creative approaches.
10. What service, line or category has been your “hero” over the last 18 months? As the diversity in the selected responses below shows, ECPs leaned...
1. On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is “very pessimistic” and 5 is “very optimistic,” how would you rate the outlook for the...
Luckily, it's nothing some favorite movies, spicy ramen and a little disk golf can’t make right.
Their proprietary lenses allow them to offer wraparound sports glasses in prescriptions effective all the way out to the wearer’s peripheral vision.