Get one free year of the publication American eyecare professionals love most!
'The best time to start your optometry practice was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.'
There are continuity-of-care issues for this office to consider…
Doctors and some staff rotate among three locations.
Although HIPAA does not specifically mention online reviews, it outlines several rules that impact your legal ability to encourage patients to write reviews.
For others, gorgeous weather all year long means consistent customer flows. Tough life.
As the Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality markets continue to grow, smart glasses may soon be everywhere.
Dee says "Thank You, Next" to 2020.
Including how to come up with an Oops Kit.
Their optical is a permanent conversation piece.
Optometrists are in a unique position to provide the first line of preventive care allowing health systems to allocate resources appropriately and deliver high-quality services at...
More diversity, independent eyewear and digital devices and the eyes.
Hint: Their Facebook marketing is right on target.
These frames scream "If the shoe fits, get the glasses too!" Because you can never have too many of either.
It is paramount to a satisfactory customer experience, so here are a few ideas to improve your communication.
Overall classic styles ruled ... with an attention-grabbing standout here and there.
Like when you should turn your holiday lights and a New Year's Resolution plan for your patients' eyes.
Also, it was a tough year, don't forget to plan a breather for you and your staff.
In this case it was spring back, fall re-faced forward!
Including overcoming AR resistance and referral reciprocity.
This familiar face has swapped the nightly news for episodes of Seinfeld and reading fiction to get his head right before bed.
One respondent said only "If the patient is friendly." As a customer, it literally can pay to be nice!
Clean oceans, certified leather and bio-based lenses are just some of the neat tricks up these brands' sleeves.
Plus a few treat yo'self goodies too.
Including an iconic brand making a licensing switch.
47. How long has it been since you updated/overhauled/installed new … 48. Please rate which generation is your key market segment. (Results reflect a weighted average...
42. Who are you voting for in the 2020 presidential election? Data Dig: The political preferences of ECPs follow national trends: Trump supporters are more likely...
33. Back in 8th grade (or whenever), what did your classmates vote you? Note: You ECPs sure are a friendly, successful lot. And some were so...
23. For you and your business, what has changed forever as a result of COVID-19? 24. If you furloughed employees when the pandemic started, have you…...
15. What do you think will be the next breakout trend in optical products? Better anti-fog solutions Smart eyewear/wearables Customization/3D printing Better Blue Light protection/contact lenses/computer lenses...
7. What were your total sales in 2019? (If you have more than one store, please tell us the average per store. And if you’re Canadian,...